Friday, May 03, 2002

Monet's Lilies Shuddering


My first weblog, named for a Ferlighetti poem that I love.
Let's see - I suppose I’ll start with stuff about me

WHAT I LOVE:
The ocean, words, wit, a great book, bravery, diet coke, good poetry, windy days, big dogs, my cat (not anyone else's though...usually), Anne Sexton, that rare, true personal connection, independent film, cheez-it crackers, solitude, Monty Python, the piano, freedom, language, the sound of rain, creating, intense theatre, acting, the unknown...

WHAT I HATE:
Hypocrisy, deception, being cold, sauerkraut, Howard Stern, FEAR, bad poetry, the unknown...

WHAT I DO:
I'm a freelance marketing writer professionally, and a poet and fiction writer...uh, spiritually.
I also read read read, write, run, swim, dance, sing (horrendously), find live music, travel the world (when I can), argue philosophy with my dear old friend, read, and breathe, and wonder.

No comments: